Mortgage and Protection Adviser
I am a professionally qualified Mortgage & Protection adviser based in Cardiff and cover the whole of South Wales and the South West. Should you wish to discuss any of your mortgage or protection needs in Welsh, I am a fluent speaker.
Philip Smith specialisms
- Mortgages for the self employed
- First time Buyers
- Equity Release & Later Life Lending
- Personal and Business Protection
- Home Movers
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- Buy-to-Let Mortgages including Portfolio Landlords and Ltd Company
I am an experienced adviser and have been providing advice for 9 years. I have had many a varied role in the financial services industry which has enabled me to obtain a wealth of knowledge and experience. Industries include insurance, investments, and the housing market. Having worked in a client focused environment for many years, combined with a flexible attitude and the highest of standards, means that I am passionate about delivering a first-class service for clients to suit their needs.
I will not only assist with your mortgage requirements (all aspects of residential, buy to let and holiday home mortgages), but I am also a specialist in personal and business protection to make sure that you, and your assets are protected.
Away from work, my passion is football and golf.
- Cert CII (MP & ER) – Mortgage Advice Qualification
- BSc – Degree in Business management & Accounting
- R01 – Financial Services, Regulations and Ethic
- R05 – Financial Protection
- RO3 – Personal Taxation
- CF6 – Mortgage Advice
- CeRER – Equity Release