Mortgage and Protection Adviser
With experience in Mortgage and Protection advice, I also specialise in the following areas:
Nabeel Ahmad specialisms
- Raising funds on unencumbered properties
- Mortgages for people with Adverse Credit Criteria
- Family sales- First time buyers and Buy To Let with no deposit available
- Portfolio Landlords remortgages to raise funds for further investments
Over past couple years I have progressed my career from being a successful Letting Agent to Head of Sales and then Mortgage and Protections advisory. I joined Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau last year because of their known USP of being supportive and welcoming on both organisational & individual levels.
Coming from a property letting and management background my current client base has been strongly built around my own previous clients i.e. Portfolio Landlords looking for remortgages and renters looking to become First time buyers.
My personal favourite is helping applicants with poor credit history and family sales where no deposit is available.
I live in East London. I am currently studying my LLM is Financial Law and Corporate governance. My weekends are usually consumed by gym; reading law books and babysitting my nephews and nieces.
- CeMAP 1 – UK Financial Regulations
- CeMAP 2 – Mortgages
- CeMAP 3 – Mortgage Advice Knowledge
- University of Hertfordshire: BEng (Hons) in Aerospace Engineering
Think carefully before securing your debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Some Buy to let Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Speak with Nabeel on 0330 094 5476
or email email@example.com