Mortgage and Protection Adviser
With the support of Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau, I am confident I can offer advice in any mortgage area.
Lucy Wilkinson specialisms
- First time Buyers
- Home Movers
- Shared Ownership
I'd just like to say how impressed we've been by the service provided by Charles Derby and in particular by Lucy. Lucy has been so informative and responsive in all aspects of the process and helped us to understand every part of obtaining a mortgage (it's safe to say we were pretty clueless in the beginning!). I truly believe we would not be in this position so soon if it wasn't for Lucy's efficiency and organisation, she really is an asset to Charles Derby. I have already recommended the company to my friends and family!AW
I am a newly qualified Whole of Market Mortgage and Protection Adviser for CDMB. I joined Charles Derby Mortgage Bureau as they offer so much support to ensure I give the best advice to my clients.
I began my career working in retail banking and worked in branches across Essex and in Canary Wharf. After I left banking I qualified as a bookkeeper and have spent the last ten years working in this sector helping local businesses.
I live in Essex and spend my free time with friends or family including my partner and his two children. I love reading, live music and theatre and have recently tried roller skating for the exercise, but my balance needs some work!
- Certificate in Paraplanning and Financial Administration
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
- Level I Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping
- Level II Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping
- Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- Level III Diploma in Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Level III Diploma in Payroll Management
- Level IV Certificate in Preparing and Submitting Final Accounts under FRS105